Emmanuel Christian pursues individuals who have the desire and skill set to be an effective part of this ministry. Each position at EC is viewed an opportunity to disciple and mentor others for their professional, personal and spiritual growth.
Emmanuel Christian School, located in Toledo, Ohio, hosts grades K-12 and has a growing enrollment. EC focuses on the discipleship of students in an academic setting through the renewal of our minds. Biblical integration in all subjects, personal relationships, ministry opportunities and small groups are intentional aspects of our K-12 discipleship program. Elementary specials include music, Spanish, physical education and computers. Our 22 acre campus houses modern facilities with a current student body of over 400. We are grateful for God’s provision of two libraries, two computer labs and two gymnasiums for our elementary and secondary schools. Our athletic fields include a lighted soccer field, a softball field and a baseball field.
- Elementary Teachers
- Elementary/Middle & High School Art Teacher
- High School Science Teacher
- Part-time Custodian
- Lunchroom Monitors
- Substitute Teachers – Substitute teachers fill a need and play an important role when faculty are absent. Plus substitute teachers are just as capable of having an academic and spiritual impact on students as full-time faculty. Therefore, EC requests that substitute teachers complete the same application as a full-time teacher.
Emmanuel Christian School is accepting applications for the above positions. Could our next team member be you? Review the Profile and Job Description to help you decide if you should take the next steps. The following documents are for your review. Per your preference, you may complete an application using either the pdf or fillable Word format.
Applications may be submitted by:
- Mail – Emmanuel Christian School, ATTN: Warren Aldrich, 4607 W. Laskey Rd., Toledo, Ohio, 43623
- Fax – 419-885-0139
- Email – Warren Aldrich, Head of School