- Pursue excellence in all things.
- Model and teach servant leadership.
- Uphold integrity and transparency.
- Maintain exemplary standards of professionalism.
- Articulate and apply the gospel in all of life.
- Glorify God in all that we do...our motivation, our actions, and our relationships.
- Colossians 3:17
- Uncompromisingly articulate and apply biblical truth, recognizing our fallen nature and need for the Savior, Jesus Christ.
- Romans 10:17
- Encourage and nurture fellowship and partnership with parents.
- Deuteronomy 6:7
- Provide a quality academic education in the context of a Christian worldview.
- II Timothy 4:1-5
- Facilitate open and honest communication consistent with Matthew 5 and 18.
- I John 1:17
- Uphold personal holiness and integrity living as Christian role models.
- Titus 2:7
- Attend and be involved in a local Bible-believing church.
- Ephesians 4:11-13 and I Timothy 3:15
- Minister to staff, students, parents, and the greater community.
- I Peter 5:2
- Exercise prudent stewardship of every dollar paid for services or donated.
- I Corinthians 4:2
OUR CORE VALUES
The faculty, staff, and administration of Emmanuel Christian School, a faith-based school in Toledo strive to:
CORE BIBLICAL PRINCIPLES OF EMMANUEL CHRISTIAN SCHOOL
We believe that in all things it is essential to: