- Pursue excellence in all things.
- Model and teach servant leadership.
- Uphold integrity and transparency.
- Maintain exemplary standards of professionalism.
- Articulate and apply the gospel in all of life.
- Glorify God in all that we do...our motivation, our actions, and our relationships.
- Colossians 3:17
- Uncompromisingly articulate and apply biblical truth, recognizing our fallen nature and need for the Savior, Jesus Christ.
- Romans 10:17
- Encourage and nurture fellowship and partnership with parents.
- Deuteronomy 6:7
- Provide a quality academic education in the context of a Christian worldview.
- II Timothy 4:1-5
- Facilitate open and honest communication consistent with Matthew 5 and 18.
- I John 1:17
- Uphold personal holiness and integrity living as Christian role models.
- Titus 2:7
- Attend and be involved in a local Bible-believing church.
- Ephesians 4:11-13 and I Timothy 3:15
- Minister to staff, students, parents, and the greater community.
- I Peter 5:2
- Exercise prudent stewardship of every dollar paid for services or donated.
- I Corinthians 4:2
For more information on our faith-based learning and how it can help your child succeed not only in school but later on in life, visit our private elementary or high school pages. To learn more about private school tuition, check out this page.
OUR CORE VALUES
The faculty, staff, and administration of Emmanuel Christian School strive to:
CORE BIBLICAL PRINCIPLES OF EMMANUEL CHRISTIAN SCHOOL
We believe that in all things it is essential to: